January 3, 2010

lack of jobbers

Today I reached Kasidim island. Again short trip due to not enough people to do ship duties, hope it will be better once holidays are over. While I was on Kasidim island I took oportunity to check construction working on new Explorers' Hall:



Explorers' Halls are quite new type of buildings that are now available on almost all major islands and are good starting point for pirates that are interested in expeditions. They offer expedition charts that pirates can use to guide their vessels to different kind of adventures. I think I am still too green to get involved in one of such adventure but during this trip, as my experience grow, I'll be there too...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What route have you charted from Kasidim? I hope you are going to navigate on the legendary Passage to Ascalon...

Petar said...

It was Kiwara-Caravanserai-Aten-Kasidim, all islands in Ibis archipelago, which is easy for begginer navigators (such I am) and which you described earlier. About Passage to Ascalon, I think I will took reverse trip, from Ashkelon to Caravanserai, my home, to symbolize how everything at the end is coming down to it's source.

Post a Comment